Automotive Reconditioning - Buffing & Paint Work
Crystal Clean Auto Detailing is searching for high energy, hard working and responsible people to join our reconditioning team. We have a full time position available on the day shift.
At Crystal Clean we provide auto dealers and the general public with world class detailing (cleaning) and reconditioning (cosmetic repair) services.
What does a Reconditioning Specialist do?
- Remove scratches from clear coat using a high speed rotary buffer
- Perform complete three stage paint restorations
- Repair headlight lenses
- Use touch up paint to fill rock chips and other cosmetic damage
- Move vehicles safely in confined spaces
This is a job for people who LOVE physical, repetitive labor.
This is a job for people who want to be ON THEIR FEET all day
This is a job for people who don’t mind getting their HANDS DIRTY
- Do you have experience buffing with a high speed wheel?
- Have you used a dual action orbital polisher?
- Do you always perform high quality work?
- Are you open to feedback, criticism and being challenged?
If you made it this far, we have a great full time position for you. At Crystal Clean Auto we do everything possible to help our team members move UP and move FORWARD.
UP - On our team you will learn new skills and habits that are applicable elsewhere. We provide opportunities to move up inside of the company, gain experience and further your career.
FORWARD - We pay fair wages and treat our team members like family. Crystal Clean is large enough to have room for employees grow in skill and pay. Our supervisors all started in an entry level position and worked their way into a leadership role. You can do the same through hard work and dedication.
Starting at $14 an hour.
Let’s do this! Apply today and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.